2024年6月30日日曜日

Gang stalking. Reality. Possibility.🙄

I used to be on welfare, a system unique to Japan.🇯🇵🙄


You can join this system by meeting certain conditions and passing an examination by the government's public assistance department or health center.


It was around this time that I became the target of gang stalking.
The apartment is said to be the first place recommended to citizens who apply for welfare.


Strangely, many cars with license plates from other prefectures began to park in the apartment, and it became filled with bad people.


Yes.🤩


The victim of gang stalking and the perpetrator of gang stalking were living together in that cheap apartment.


It has been a while since I got out of the welfare system.


Currently, while the government continues to impose economic sanctions on me, my roommate, who is having secret meetings with the public assistance department and health center, is encouraging me to join welfare.


The reactions of those around me seem to agree.


Here is the trap.🕺


This time, the government added a new law to the Public Assistance Act.


It makes it mandatory to undergo a medical examination.


As I explained last time, I was forced to give a false diagnosis at a psychiatrist.


They then forced their selfish excuse that I was an alcoholic.🍻😎


Then, after I was released from the hospital,
I was told at a city medical checkup that I had high blood pressure, even though my blood pressure was normal.
Based on this history, it is possible that the government will use the new Livelihood Protection Act to once again classify me as an alcoholic, and seek to detain me.


And to receive welfare, you have to live alone in an apartment recommended by the life support department or the health center.


They might also be planning to have you live in a den of gang stalkers.


Now, let me explain why there are so many gang stalkers in those apartments.


With welfare, you can live off money provided by the government, so you don't have to work.


In the current situation, where the government's complicity is strong, it is a convenient system for securing gang stalkers who need a lot of free time.
To receive welfare, you must not own any property.


Owning a car is also illegal under welfare.🚗³₃


However, according to private information, there are people who own cars while receiving welfare.


In other words, the government may be intentionally abusing the welfare system to secure criminals who have free time and movement.


I guess that the number of gang stalkers surrounding me in Japan will reach tens of millions.


As I wrote in my previous blog, I am observing gang stalking.


If we take into account the appeal of surveillance by license plate numbers and flashing headlights, it is possible to make a guess.


This means that the government is pouring huge amounts of money into this criminal act of destroying people.


What's more, one of the methods used by gang stalkers is financial fraud, as perpetrated by anti-social elements.🤔


Perpetrators of gang stalking are more likely to commit fraud and gang stalking at the same time while receiving welfare.


The government is now trying to enact a law like this.


I learned about this recently on the Internet, but it's a spy law similar to the Assange case, which would punish anyone who leaks classified government information to a foreign country.


This is still in draft form, and the Tokyo Bar Association seems to be strongly opposing it.


This shows that the government is taking extremely malicious actions, even misusing the law to cover up and defend their own criminal acts.


If this is possible, then anything is possible.


Information manipulation by misusing the media.


Conspiracy theories.


Of course, these things are possible.
In fact, they are to be expected.
Manipulating the public and creating generalizations.


I wonder if this is how the "follow the crowd" culture that has earned Japan the nickname "the land of ants" was created.


<<<<Me🎸🍻🎣😎🏃🚬🥊<<<< Left

Idiots🥸 🇯🇵Government

>>>Idiots🚗³₃🐜🐜🐜🐜💻>>>Right


Those who go against the government's education will be threatened and punished with gang stalking.


If you think about it this way, it all makes sense.


Based on these considerations, we would like to define the possibility of crimes that lurk in so-called gray zones, where it is difficult to obtain certainty.👯‍♀️🔆🤯


Thank you for reading this far.🥹🙏🏻💖

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Gang stalking. Reality. Possibility.🙄

I used to be on welfare, a system unique to Japan.🇯🇵🙄 You can join this system by meeting certain conditions and passing an examination b...