2024年6月19日水曜日

Religion? Why?🙄

"Do you believe in God?"

The answer is NO.

Because I don't know what God means lol


The only thing I can say is that there are things that humans can see but still don't understand.

They are the universe, the brain, and the possibility of the soul, which is similar to the intuition of the wild.

Of these, if there is a god, it would be the universe.

That doesn't mean I'm going to deny the world's three major religions.

I think there is a lot to learn from the world's three major religions.

You could also call it moral values.

Love for animals and plants, love for humanity, self-growth, livelihood, etc.

↑↑↑
TOMATO


They taught me the meaning of life.

But there are also parts of each religion that don't make sense.

Passionate about sports. Friendships that grow through sports.


They are things that humans can only imagine and can't sense.

You can't see God, and there's no way to know how the world or living things were born, or what happens when you die.

Religion defines it to a certain extent, but it varies from religion to religion, and there are also fantasy worlds in manga, games, and fairy tales.

 So isn't the visible universe God?

It's too big to understand.

We'll never understand it.

Even if Elon Musk goes to Mars.

Does it seem like he understands the brain?

I wonder about that too?

He says he respects the world's three major religions and generally agrees with them, but he's not a religious person.

That's similar to me.

The one thing that is definitely different between him and me is whether we should advance science and grow the economy, or return to ethnic thinking.

He rejected the "eye for an eye" attack.

He said to live humbly.

In my opinion, both are necessary.

I am basically a humble person.

Buddhism tells me to live like that.

I tried to imitate it.

Then people started to abuse me, deceive me, and I became a victim of technology crime.

I was driven to the point of attempting suicide.


So it's case by case.

There are times when you need to be naively aggressive and times when you need to be humble.

I think it's important to use these different ways.

So it's a hybrid way of thinking that takes the best of both worlds.

Scientific thinking and indigenous thinking.

Digital and analog.

Money and love.

Ganesha and Shiva?

Alcohol and marijuana?

I'm Not Sure.🤷‍♂️

I hear that there is no absolute or perfect thing.

Even in a majority vote, if yes is 100%, then it's wrong.

 That doesn't mean I won't assert my views, but I won't force them on others.

I feel like religion has said that it's not good to be pushy.

We don't charge money and band merchandise is not a donation.

No, maybe it was a spiritual book?

I'm Not Sure.🤷‍♂️

Well.

I'm not religious, so it's Fuck You.

I like punk rock, so it's I Love Peace, so I like psychedelic trance.

The details don't matter.

As long as you have confidence in yourself, fight through it, and reach your ultimate goal of peace, that's fine.

Everyone has their own way.

Next,I write About the wars the world ids facing.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Religion? Why?🙄

"Do you believe in God?" The answer is NO. Because I don't know what God means lol The only thing I can say is tha...