2024年2月9日金曜日

New Era🤙One Love💚One Unity🤝

Hi.Mates!😁

How Do You Do🤙

I'm Wappa!

Recently, I've been mainly active with X, so it's been a while since I've updated my blog🙄

I would like to talk about my current thoughts and future direction in light of changes in awareness regarding technology crimes and the world situation, so I look forward to leading from you🙏

First of all, I will tell you about my current situation.  As I mentioned before, I have been a victim of gang stalking for several years.

I am subjected to false rumors, pressure from the government, harassment from strangers, and are under extreme surveillance.

One such example is the damage caused by smartphone hijacking.

After being detained by the police and hospitalized, I have now managed to get a regular job.

Perhaps because there was a risk to the company that employed me, I was unable to find a regular job and made a living by occasionally doing part-time manual labor, but my work attitude was highly evaluated at my part-time job.

I am confident that I am physically stronger than anyone else.

My belief is that physical strength is a qualification, and I have a mentally trained mindset based on past experiences, and my strategy of making everyone aware of mutual benefits was successful.

I'm not really interested in money.  However, taking action in a capitalist world also requires a minimum amount of capital.

Therefore, although time is limited, we believe that establishing a foundation for living is our top priority.  

Money and time are equivalent exchanges.

Money and beliefs are also equivalent exchanges.

When I work, I try to control my intentions and act based on common moral principles.

It's a flip of a switch.

I'm not really interested in money.  However, taking action in a capitalist world also requires a minimum amount of capital.

Therefore, although time is limited, we believe that establishing a foundation for living is our top priority.

Money and time are equivalent exchanges.

Money and beliefs are also equivalent exchanges.

When I work, I try to control my intentions and act based on common moral principles.

It's a flip of a switch.

Of course, after work, I continue to do some crazy things like dancing, singing, drinking, and talking to strangers, laughing and encouraging them around town😛

My philosophy is based on sharing energy and increasing unity through mutual benefit.

My actions also made me realize that there are many oppressed people on this planet.

However, victims of technology crimes and victims of war, including myself, are not receiving the appropriate support they deserve.

Governments support wars by sending weapons to wars.  Invisible wars such as radio attacks are hidden and deceived.  If you do that, people will just die.

Both murder and suicide are death.

I have no intention of stopping my current actions until adequate support is given to the victims of all forms of genocide on earth, including radio attacks, nuclear war, and biological weapons.

That is my mission.


Recently, malicious criminal organizations have begun to threaten people close to me.

If the government doesn't protect human rights, it can just say it won't protect them.

We haven't done anything wrong.  I even pay taxe.

In other words, NATO was also attacking Russia using Voice of the Skull, thought eavesdropping, and biological weapons.

I believe that world war had already begun.

NATO may have been the first to attack Russia.

The behavior patterns of criminal organizations that I have been a victim of should also apply to the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

Ukraine is primarily pro-American, and the president of Ukraine is also pro-American.  It is also possible that the United States, a NATO member, planned it.

So why did NATO launch a pre-emptive strike against Russia?

This is just my speculation, but I think someone is planning to control the will of humanity.  

That's how I felt when I saw the expansion of NATO and the relentless arms aid to Ukraine.

The conflict between Russia and Ukraine would be a good excuse to stage self-defense.

Elon Musk has successfully experimented with brain control.

Additionally, Google confuses users with things like fake translations.  The CEOs of both companies are American.

Germany, famous for its Nazis, is also a member of NATO.

I've also seen the theory that technological crime has been around since Hitler's time.  

Suspicions that NATO is primarily conducting attacks using technology are deepening.

So what should I do?

It's easy.

We must abandon technology, nuclear weapons, military power and biological weapons and choose mutual respect, understanding, reconciliation and coexistence.

Since governments are publicly asking people to understand rather than fight, they should do the same.

Eliminate border disputes.  To achieve this, we must eliminate racism, sexism, and religious conflicts, eliminate language barriers, and eliminate disparities and class differences.

We must be as equal as possible in everything.

Will the days of being forced to work competitively based on status, prestige, and money end?


We should devalue money and compensate for it with self-sufficiency.  

Attacks using technology and biological weapons can be carried out even by small countries.

This means that all 195 countries can use force.

If we don't create a world without competition, there is a possibility that humanity will be on the path to destruction.

By the birth of a dictator.

The best scenery is nature.

We wish for a world filled with love, where all humans and animals on earth can enjoy their lives and live happy lives with smiles and smiles.

That is our one and only battle as pacifists.

Thank you for reading this far.

I wish you all the best of luck.

I feel that most of the artists I recommend have an aesthetic of peace.

We would like to continue to introduce proud artists from various countries through SNS, so we appreciate your cooperation💚

See You Mates🤝















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Gang stalking. Reality. Possibility.🙄

I used to be on welfare, a system unique to Japan.🇯🇵🙄 You can join this system by meeting certain conditions and passing an examination b...